Monday, April 19, 2010

Acne On Male Genital Skin

Andrea Criscenti


















Who am I?
am the son of a carny and thanks to my father with his work has aroused in me an interest to understand what my dream was unconscious at the age of 6 years.
But I have developed better to the 10 years that was my dream was coming true little by little, when I began to build the rides with the cardboard.
As we grow, improve my creativity and I used the material more and more complicated until you get to the material seriously.
not want to tell my whole story in miniature of the rides, but I will only tell you that in 2000 I realized for the first time in a wooden copy of the raft (like topspin) working with miniature electric motors.

My dream

What is a dream? a dream is your subconscious talking to you, tells you you do this, you are here ....
My told me that the rides would have been my passion, I am.
Since small elbowing this passion in my life, they made space in my games and I the child 'I have loved and pampered, until it become a subject, realize in my life as a hobby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment