Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cut By Razor Blade At Walmart

WHAT GOD SAYS


You say it's impossible. God says: Everything is possible. (Luke 18.27)

You say I'm too tired. God says: I will give you rest.
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say no one really loves me. God says: I love you .
(John 3.16 to 3.34)

You say: I can not go forward. God says:
My grace is sufficient.
(2 Corinthians 12.9 - Psalm 91.15)

You say: I do not understand. God says: I am capable of. (2 Corinthians 9:8)

You say: I do not know which way to go. God says: I I direct your steps. ( Proverbs 3, 5-6)

You say: I can not. God says: You can do everything. (Philippians 4:13)

You say: I am not worthy of it. God says: I will make you worthy of this. (Romans 8:28)

You say: I can not forgive me. " God says: have forgiven you. (1 John 1:19)

You say: I can not dealing with this. God says: I will supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)
.
You say I'm scared. God says: I do not have given you a spirit of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7)

You say: I'm always worried and frustrated. God says: throw your weight on me. (1 Peter 5:7)

You say: I'm not smart enough. God says: I give you wisdom. (1 Corinthians 1.30)

You say: I feel alone. God says: I do not never leave you nor forsake you never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment