Saturday, March 12, 2011

Red Spots On Arms And Legs

Giampilieri MARINA (ME): MESSAGE JESUS \u200b\u200b'UP TO THE PINA

My Sons,
one day a disciple of mine asked me: what is the way to eternal life? The answer then was the same as you do today.
I am the Way. Since I am the Way and the Eucharistic Bread is My Body, this means that the sacrament of communion with Me the Way. Receive My Body Brings me to love you and brings you to me, and most will be those who will come to Me, The closer you get to Paradise.
view my body as the way to heaven and receive him, worship him as much as possible.
My children, when I walked on this earth My eyes met many sick, sick in spirit, sick in mind and sick in body.
When cured, healed the spirit first and then the mind or body.
Once healed the spirit of the rest comes by itself, once healed the spirit mind and body are at peace and ready to be healed as well.
Sometimes the spirit is not able to accept healing for the mind is confused. In this case we need to understand the inner mind that restlessness is what prevents the healing of God
Anxiety is often the cause of a life lived far from God, a life of no confidence in God a life entrusted to God
order to be healed My children have to open our minds to God and to be united in the eternal blessing, my children have to offer their love to God
One day, on a mountain came a man who loved God, but did not know. We had gone because he had heard that there was Dio, vi era andato in cerca di Dio. Quell’uomo salvò la sua gente guidandola alla terra promessa, quell’uomo era un vero uomo di Dio.
Anche oggi c’è una montagna da scalare per trovare Dio, è la montagna della fede e voi dovete scalarla.
C’è una montagna da superare, è la montagna del proprio io e voi dovete superarla.
C’è una montagna da spostare, è la montagna del peccato e voi dovete spostarla.
Quando l’avete fatto sarete salvati.
Ora vi lascio e vi benedico nel Nome del Padre e del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment